An overview course on workplace transformation - 5S for fresh pass out engineers to enhance their employment and working engineers to increase potentials either for scaling higher in the current organization or for better employment opportunity.
5S is a simple tool for organizing your workplace in a clean, efficient and safe manner to enhance your productivity, visual management and to ensure the introduction of standardized working. In addition to standardized working it provides a stable foundation to build all other improvements through implementing Lean Tools to provide a highly visual workplace. One of the most important factors of 5S is that it makes problems immediately obvious.
5S in Japanese are Seiri, Seiton, Seiso, Seiketsu, and Shitsuke.
In English, the five S s are translated as Sort, Set in Order, Shine, Standardize, and Sustain.
This course will address all the following aspects of 5S:
- What is 5S ?
- The method to organize workplace
- Understanding 1S, 2S, 3S, 4S and 5S
- Benefits of 5S
- Method of doing 5S
- Runner Repeater and strangers
- Steps for Implementing 5S
- Learn workplace organization
- The most used tool in all the leading industries
- Basic of any managerial role
- Important tool for improving performance and efficiency
- Learn to maintain the workplace
- Food & Beverages
- Oil & Gas
- Energy and Chemicals
Search for course on Lean on World Class Manufacturing
Explore course details
Understand how this course is useful to you
Create account on Learidge by providing some basic information
Subscribe to course
Click on subscribe button and make payment using option most suitable to you