Every person is in constant search of Happiness, but due to misconceptions searching it in the money, position, wealth, relationships and various objects of desire. The people even after attaining all kinds of material success still remain unhappy. The reason is that the only source of true happiness (BLISS) is Spirit. Unless a person becomes Spiritual he/she cannot experience Bliss. This is revelation of most sacred ancient Indian scripture-Holy Veda.
The objective of this course is to guide the professionals who have achieved professional and material success, but still unhappy and restless, transform themselves to Be Spiritual.
The course will demystify the following basic questions, which are essential to lead a meaningful and happy life.
Do you have clear understanding of:
Who am I?
What is Life?
What is purpose of Life?
How to attain the purpose of Life?
Spirituality can be attained by transformation of the personality from materialistic to spiritual level. For leading the happy life we need materialistic wealth as well as inner peace. Wealth can improve standard of living, but cannot provide happiness. True happiness will come from Spirituality only. To become spiritual an individual has to undergo complete transformation of personality at Body-Mind-Intellect-Spirit levels. Based on the methodology provided in ancient Indian scriptures (Vedas, Upanishads, Yoga Sutra, Bramha Sutra, Bhagvadgita etc.) and experiences of the several realized Sages in this course a 7 step spiritual transformation methodology is described.
The 7 steps are:
1. Develop Spiritual Awareness
2. Purify your Mind
3. Gain Spiritual Knowledge
4. Change your Lifestyle
5. Modify your Behavior
6. Practice Yoga & Meditation
7. Apply Spirituality in your Actions
The above seven steps are explained in simple, easy to implement by learning the concepts through E-book text, video lessons and some practical exercises.
Participants need to listen the course content and practice the recommended exercises for a period of 45-60 minutes daily. The regular and disciplined learning and practice of Vedic concepts will transform the person at physical, psychological, intellectual and spiritual levels which will enhance their professional performance along with inner peace and happiness.
- Do self-study of recommended reference books and reflection on the learnings
- Practice the exercises/assignments
- Assess their learning through multiple choice questions
- Put the learning into actions
- Online session: Participants should fix a timeslot of 30-60 minutes every week/day depending on their time schedule and listen the video and study the text
- Any professional looking for Inner Peace & Happiness by Spiritual Transformation
- Want to lead a life with clarity of meaningful purpose
- Want to attain success in professional, personal and spiritual life
Search for course on spiritual intelligence
Explore course details
Understand how this course is useful to you
Create account on Learidge by providing some basic information
Subscribe to course
Click on subscribe button and make payment using option most suitable to you
Your account is immidately accessible and you can start your learning immediately